Academic Policies

General Information

Disputed Grades

Students or parents who have a question regarding a grade should first attempt to resolve the issue with the teacher.  The request for a grade review must be made within one month of the grade being issued.  If the dispute is not resolved, the teacher and/or student/parent may appeal to the Department Chair for further review.  If necessary, the Chair may call a meeting of all parties concerned for final resolution of the dispute.