First Week of Second Quarter Classes
New bell schedule in effect / Red & Gold groups active
- Red Group on-campus October 20-21 ◉
- Gold Group on-campus October 22-23 ◉
Please make sure to review the information so that whether you are on campus or online, you report to class on time. Students who will not attend classes in-person, are still required to access their classes via Zoom. Attendance will be taken for both in-person and distance learners.
Screening Day Drop-Off Times
The check-in table is on the grassy area outside Alumni Hall near the football stadium skywalk. View drop-off and check-in locations on Google Earth
- Freshman/Sophomore Drop-Off and Check-In: 7:20-7:50 am
- Junior/Senior Drop-Off and Check-In: 8:20-8:50 am
- Students with Period 1 Flex: 9:20-9:50 am
Please bring to campus
- a mask
- a second mask in a plastic bag
- mobile device
- laptop or tablet
- water bottle
- Optional: hand sanitizer, or disinfectant wipes.
Complete your self-assessment before coming to campus. Stay home if feeling any symptoms or red category on app.
- If symptoms not severe, log in for distance learning
- If too sick, call attendance line for an excused absence