Red Group, Make-up Training Day
Students may not attend any on-campus activities until they have completed training.
Please confirm your son’s attendance at these orientations.
*Only students who did not attend orientation the week of October 12-16 are eligible to come to a Make-Up Orientation date.
All students participating in a make-up orientation should arrive by 7:30 am for check-in and screening. Students should check-in at the tent located in the SAC parking lot near the outdoor basketball courts and should let the adult checking them in know they are here for make-up orientation.
As a reminder, here is the checklist of information needed for your son’s return to campus.
Your son(s) should arrive the morning of his make-up orientation with the following things:
- A copy of the front and back of your medical insurance card.
- A copy of a parent/guardian’s Drivers License.
- Their student ID card.
- All forms in Final Forms signed and completed (anyone without these forms complete will not be able to participate).
- The Immunify app downloaded and an account created on their phone or device.
- A mask worn properly, covering the mouth and nose.
Once the make-up orientation is complete, your son(s) may go directly to their first class of the day and will participate in the full day of classes.