Your Return to Campus Training Checklist
For students who did not complete orientation in October
Prior to Training
- Make sure you can log into the PowerSchool website PRIOR to coming to campus
- Register and attend the School-wide Covid-19 Test day on January 6, 2021
documents. Parents and students must have
electronically signed the return to campus documents:
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) TESTING – WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF HEALTH AND EDUCATION RECORDS These are found in your Final Forms account.
Prepare Insurance Information:
- Jesuit High School has engaged Urgent Care Now, Inc. and its diagnostics partners to conduct periodic and scheduled SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) testing of Jesuit students to facilitate the students’ return to on-campus activities. It is intended to be “no-cost” to the students’ parents nor Jesuit High School.
- Urgent Care Now, Inc. will seek reimbursement for the cost of testing the students under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act of 2020, which earmarked $2 trillion in relief for expenses and losses resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic. Under the provisions of the CARES Act, Congress required that the cost of COVID-19 testing be submitted through health insurance carriers and not directly from the test providers. This regulatory procedure requires Immunify to identify the students’ health insurance information to facilitate reimbursement.
- A copy of the student’s ID (if student does not have ID, a copy of the parent ID is fine)
- A copy of Parent/Guardian ID (driver’s license)
- A copy of the front and back of insurance card.
- All these copies must be in print and must be brought by
the boys the morning of their arrival. Without this
documentation, they cannot be tested. In lieu
of this, parents can scan and email these three documents the
night before his orientation to:
- Review the Safe Return Plan
Day of Training
- Make sure you take your symptom self-check on PowerSchool website PRIOR to coming to campus
- Be clean shaven and in Standard dress code and prepared for school photos as your on-campus training will include time for school photos in the Welcome Center. All families have received an email from Lifetouch with picture ordering info.
Bring to training:
- your school ID (if you already have one)
- copies of your insurance information
- a second mask in a plastic bag
- mobile device
- water bottle
- Optional: a snack, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, laptop or tablet.