Director of the Academic Support Center
Carol works in the Academic Support Center which is a dedicated space for students with learning differences and/or ADHD. Carol supports students during their FLEX periods through check-ins and assistance with their academic classes. She has worked as a teacher, counselor, campus minister, and coach during her years in high school education. In her free time, Carol runs, plays tennis, practices yoga, and travels. Carol is a proud mom of two Jesuit alum and alumna of St. Francis High School.
- BA Humanities – Santa Clara University
- MA Catechesis – Santa Clara University
- MS Educational Counseling – National University
- PPS School Counseling Credential
- Certificate – Educational Therapy
- Associate in Training – Orton-Gillingham Academy