The Strength & Conditioning program is made up of the following:
- Dynamic Warm-up – Warming up by dynamically increasing intramuscular temperature while actively stretching. A series of athletic movements performed for 10 yards focuses on posture, balance, coordination and flexibility.
- Speed, Agility & Jumping – Acceleration and deceleration in multiple directions combined with balance and coordination is the key to running faster and jumping higher.
- Power Lifting – Pushing and Pulling heavy loads slowly through a functional range of motion to maximize strength gains.
- Weight Lifting – Pushing and pulling heavy loads quickly through a functional range of motion to maximize power gains.
- Functional Training – Utilizing body weight exercises and drills using kettlebells, medicine balls, tractor tires and other implements to produce core driven, explosive athletic movement.
- High Intensity Conditioning – A series of circuit training and interval routines in the weight room and in the stadium designed to maximize increases in work capacity.