On Campus Traffic/Flow
One-way pathways, designated areas for drop off
- Common areas have been adjusted to deter mingling
- Lunch and Flex period sites have been increased to allow small group use with proper social distancing
*These procedures and protocols are all prefaced that they will be executed when state and local health officials deem it safe to be on-campus. Please refer to the full Safe Return Plan for more information.
Walkways, hallways, staircases, and building entrances will be one-way when possible to aid with physical distancing. The campus will enforce one-way traffic patterns on the two primary walkways that run the length of campus.
Parking and Entrances
Student parking is available in LOT B—Chapel lot and the Soccer/Rugby field lot.
Student Drop-Offs will take place at the following locations:
- Harris Center Horseshoe (roadway along buildings 10 and 15)
- Chapel Driveway
- Field Side of American River Drive at Parking Lot E—students walk across field to access the Campus
- Injured or ADA: drop off at Harris Center Horseshoe.
There will be NO student drop-off on Jacob Lane.