Full-Time Administrative Assistant in Counseling
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant in Counseling.
As the Administrative Assistant in Counseling you are responsible for the day to day operations of the Counseling Center, providing administrative support services for the Counseling and Wellness department with direct support to the Director of Counseling Services.
- Work as part of the Counseling team to coordinate various counseling events and support delivery of counseling curriculum
- Prepare and send communications to school stakeholders through school newsletters and bulletins, email, daily announcements, Google classroom posts, and the Counseling Newsletter
- Facilitate marketing and creative requests, publicize events, and update Counseling webpages
- Host college admissions rep visits to campus by creating and publicizing a visit calendar, utilizing Rep
- Visits scheduling system in Naviance, coordinating table set up and counselor host, and maintaining college rep contact information
- Participate in department meetings, take meeting minutes, and help prepare reports for school stakeholders
- Maintain organization of Counseling Center including supply orders, mail dissemination, sourcing appropriate materials, etc.
- Assist Director of Counseling with the budget and tracking expenses, coordinate with Business Office
Education and Experience
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Background in an educational setting or at least two years of related administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain confidentiality, have strong multi-tasking ability, and be a self-starter.
- Basic computer skills required, including proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft, experience with database management.
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the classified staff position application along with any additional requirements listed within the application.
Jesuit High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pre-employment background screening, drug screen, TB and DMV required