Full-Time Director of Alumni Relations
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently accepting applications for a full-time Director of Alumni Relations.
The Director of Alumni Relations is an Ambassador for Jesuit High School, responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive alumni relations program and alumni association that will foster and grow relationships with alumni to encourage their active and sustained participation in alumni events and financial support for the school.
Duties & Responsibilities
Build and strengthen connections with Alumni Constituents
- Conduct weekly communication with Alumni through individual appointments and phone calls
- Create and execute fundraising programs to increase alumni support for the school financially
- Leadership role on Alumni Association Board, coordinating monthly meetings and activities
- Recognize the achievements and milestones of alumni
- Create opportunities for alumni to have increased interaction within the school through Admissions, Athletic and VPA events, and Student Activities
- Develop and maintain an outreach program for students to introduce them to alumni activities and giving program
- Manage the alumni online community: sharing alumni news via monthly newsletters and regular social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and creating and updating the alumni website
Facilitate the school’s alumni cultivation events for maximum participation
- Act as project lead for all alumni events, including Alumni Family Mass & Socials, Alumni Weekend, Sports Day, and more
- Plan, implement and travel to all regional alumni gatherings
- Attend community events hosted by alumni
- Attend all alumni-related events
Education and Experience
- A Jesuit High School of Sacramento alumnus required
- College degree
- Values consistent with the mission of a Jesuit, Catholic education
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint; Blackbaud’s Raisers experience preferred
- Social media experience: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- Effective multi-task skills
- Flexibility with work schedule; available to work evenings/weekends as required, with some overnight travel
- Ability to work with sensitive information while maintaining complete confidentiality
- Ability to develop and supervise volunteers
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the staff position application along with any additional requirements listed within the application.
Jesuit High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.