Full-Time Executive Assistant to the President
We have an opportunity at Jesuit High School (JHS) for an Executive Assistant to the President.
The position requires the ability to work closely and collaboratively with others, manage and prioritize multiple projects, and handle frequent priority changes. A high level of initiative, professionalism, discretion, judgment, and excellent team-enhancing and communication skills is essential.
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience supporting an executive-level position
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle confidential and sensitive situations
- Must possess excellent written communication skills, with ability to anticipate and prioritize workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, a variety of Google products, and Zoom. Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge and Power School software a plus
- Acts as liaison to the Board, anticipating the needs of the Board Chair and Committee Chairs as well as non-Trustee Committee members. Keeps President informed of any Board concerns or areas requiring follow-up.
- Independently manages the Gratitude Program, working with the Advancement Department, Student Accounts Coordinator, parents and students to maintain an accurate list of eligible students and track that they have fulfilled their Program obligations.
- Serves as Food Services Coordinator, working with the contracted food service vendor to ensure smooth operations and profitability of the student food service program.
- In collaboration with Admissions and Student Accounts Departments, monitors the Angel Lunch Program to provide meals for students with established financial need.
- Serves as final proofreader on all major public documents, both digital and print versions.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Board, School, Personnel and Advancement-related matters.
- Coordinates Board and committee meetings by preparing and sending out notices, agendas and meeting materials, and making all necessary arrangements
- Manages the President’s Office budget. Prepares monthly credit card expense report and obtains required signatures.
Must be willing to wear a face covering and follow the schools “Back to School” guidelines in a potential COVID-19 environment.
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the staff position application.
Jesuit High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pre-employment background screening, drug screen, TB and DMV required