Full-Time Social Media Associate
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently accepting applications for a full-time Social Media Associate.
As the Social Media Associate you would be a key part of the marketing and communications team for Jesuit High School Sacramento. You would use relevant and intentional graphics, copy, video, photos and links via social media platforms to share events, promotions, and services that help tell the story.
- Bachelor’s degree OR currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media, or a related field preferred
- Understanding of and experience with various social media accounts, including with how they are best utilized and how to strategically engage via these platforms.
- Familiarity with social media trends and knowledge regarding when to experiment with new tactics and when not to
- Familiarity with photography and video – live and static – angled to best enhance social media principles
- Strong decision-making skills and autonomy.
- Experience with Catholic education or non-profit social media preferred.
Must be willing to wear a face covering and follow all state and federal guidelines in a potential COVID-19 environment.
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the classified staff position application along with any additional requirements listed within the application.
Jesuit High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pre-employment background screening, drug screen, TB and DMV required