Gold/Red Pre-Order Process through Cafe
Schedule reminders and how to get started with MySchoolBucks
When it comes to food service on campus, please note the following:
- Under the hybrid schedule, students may be on campus for meals two to fours days per week, so please keep this in mind when pre-ordering meals. For example, if your son is only on campus on Mondays and Tuesdays, please do not order meals from the Thursday or Friday menu.
- Parents must either prepay with a credit card or e-Check for weekly meals, or they may pre-load their MySchoolBucks account and use those funds. Cash will not be accepted; there will be no cash registers or PIN pads in the Café or at the pick-up locations.
- Under the new schedule, there will be two 40-minute lunch periods each day. Students are dismissed to lunch based on the location of the classroom they are in prior to the lunch break.
- All pickups are in the Harris Center.
Of course, students are free to bring their own meals and snacks. They will, however, be required to eat those meals in their designated area.
As we progress through the semester and everyone adjusts to the hybrid schedule, keep checking the Staying Connected newsletter for updates.
Get Started Today
- Go to myschoolbucks.com
- If you are new to MySchoolBucks, create your free account, then add your students using their legal name and date of birth (you won’t need to know their student ID number). For existing users, continue to use the same account as last year.
- View meals on our online store for Jesuit High School and choose from our varied menu options.
- Select the items you wish to purchase – pay now with your credit card, or have it deducted from your student’s account (account charges are processed every Friday for the following week).
Add the meals to your basket.
- Check out and pay with your credit card, E-check, or by deduction from your account – make sure you have enough money to cover your purchase!
- Meals will be available for pick up at the Harris Center during lunch.
- This online option eliminates physical cash and check handling that would typically happen in the café serving line. It will also allow us to ensure that your child’s meal is ready at their designated pickup location.
If you need assistance with your account, you can find helpful how-to videos and answers to commonly asked questions by visiting myschoolbucks.com or by logging into your account to start a chat conversation. You may also call them at (855) 832-5226.