Head Wrestling Coach
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently looking for a seasonal/stipend Head Wrestling coach.
The role of this individual consists of all matters related to the Wrestling Program in conjunction with the Athletic Department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall supervision, organization, promotion and maintenance of the Wrestling Program
- Responsible for the supervision of the assistant coaches
- Vertical alignment of program, allowing simpler transitions for athletes from level to level
- Submission of equipment needs
- Operating within approved budget
- Managing communication to families for all Wrestling related matters
- Submits tentative roster to Athletic Director for eligibility checks
Coaching experience of 3-5 years of High School or Collegiate Wrestling. Ability to work with multiple levels of players and ability to develop all skill levels.
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit a letter of interest and your resume to Hiring.Jesuit@JesuitHighSchool.org