Mother Son Dance & Dress Code Polo Sales
Attention all mothers! The Mother Son Dance is Saturday, April 21st with dancing to begin at 8pm. This night is all about moms spending a fun evening with their sons. It is the usual traditional dance, with dodgeball games as an optional side activity. There will be shaved ice treats along with snacks and drinks.
Tickets are available on line for $20. Prices go up to $25 at the door. The deadline for ordering T-shirts (which are optional) is Sunday April 15th! Don’t miss this opportunity to spend time in your son’s good company.
Marauder’s Cove Clothing is Dress Code Compliant! Come shop Marauders Cove for reasonably priced, high quality polo shirts which completely meet the new JHS collared-shirt rule.
Marauders Cove is open on Thursdays, or you may order items through our on line Cove Store. We will also be selling Polo’s at these upcoming mobile store sales:
- Wednesday April 18 4:00pm at Snack Bar Plaza
- Saturday April 21 4:00pm at Snack Bar Plaza
- Thursday April 26 at the Frosh Welcome at 5:00pm.
Did you know…
- Clothing purchased at Marauder’s Cove may be returned if it does not fit (must be unworn).
- Loyola Guild donates all of its profits from logo wear sales to Jesuit High School.
- Purchases made from Online Cove Store can be picked up at the Cove on Campus or mailed to your house?
- The Cove will be at various sporting events throughout the year.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Loyola Guild Class Rep. Thank you!