Part-Time Alumni Relations Associate
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently accepting applications for a part-time Alumni Relations Associate
Hourly Rate Range: $17.00 – $20.00
The Alumni Relations Associate works as a member of the Alumni relations team to directly support a comprehensive alumni relations program that will foster and grow alumni and community giving.
Must be willing to follow all state and federal guidelines in a potential COVID-19 environment.
- Provides direct support to the Director of Alumni Relations for Alumni outreach programs
- Through weekly communication with alumni, coordinate/schedule meetings for the Alumni Chaplin and President to build relationship and fundraise
- Assist in all aspects of the building, strengthening, and connections with alumni. Compile alumni milestones, achievements, and interaction for the newsletter, magazine, social media content and our online presence
- Assist and support for alumni events; i.e. monthly alumni mass, alumni weekend and community events
- College degree, attaining a degree or two years’ related experience
- Alumni of Jesuit High School preferred
- Strong organizational skills with ability to anticipate and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility with work schedule; available evenings/weekends for predetermined events as required
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the staff positions application along with any additional requirements listed on the application.
Jesuit High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pre-employment background screening, drug screen, TB and DMV required.