Registration Packet Instructions – 2018-2019 Season
Welcome to Rugby!
DO NOT GO TO USA RUGBY TO REGISTER! YOUR TEAM ADMINISTRATOR MUST REGISTER YOU THROUGH NORCAL YOUTH RUGBY!
PLEASE RETURN ALL 10 REQUESTED ITEMS TOGETHER. YOUR CHECKLIST FOR THESE 10 ITEMS IS BELOW. THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU IF THEY ARE INCOMPLETE
1. FinalForms Online Athletic Registration must be completed and current participation physical form must be on file with the athletic department. Click Here for details. This step is required by all Jesuit athletes. The steps below are all required by USRugby in order to play and compete in rugby.
2. Jesuit Information Sheet-filled out ONLINE and printed. Click Here for form.
3. Rugby Gear Order Form-printed and filled out. Click Here for the 2018-2019 Order Form.
4. CLEAR, COLOR copy of current Jesuit ID card on an 8 ½” x 11” piece of paper. DO NOT ENLARGE THE PHOTO. See Ms. Cummings for color copy, if you need assistance. Please make sure your ID # is clear and visible.
6. USA Rugby Medical History Form – NEW - Click Here for Form
7. RNC Player/Parent Concussion Waiver – NEW - Click Here for Form
8. 2018 RNC Player Media Release Form – NEW – Click Here for Form
9. 2018 HIPAA Consent to Treat Form – NEW - Click Here for form. If Jesuit plays at an away game where Jesuit trainers cannot attend, this group will cover the game. All Jesuit players need to have this on file to play.
10. Check to Jesuit High School for registration fee plus any additional gear items. (Total on the Order Form)
Coaches’ Gear Recommendations:
First year JV players: Besides what comes with dues you need a jersey. You can use football or soccer boots. Finally, don’t forget a mouth guard. Find out if you like rugby before you invest any further.
Returning players: Additional gear and supplies are at your discretion.
For shoulder pads and headgear go to rugbyimports.com or Extreme Soccer and Rugby
Make all checks payable to “Jesuit High School”.
GIVE PAPERWORK AND CHECKS TO MS. CUMMINGS IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE OR MAIL TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
8884 Sheldon Oaks Lane
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Or Paperwork can be dropped off with Mrs. Cummings in the SAC
Any questions? Call Mrs. Coach K at 916-682-2858