Symptom Self Check
Students, faculty and staff must complete this quick assessment in their designated portal prior to coming to campus.
Daily checks before arrival
- Done daily by all faculty, staff and students before arriving on campus using the link above
- Includes self-assessment, temperature checks and related virus/illness symptoms
- Stay home if any symptom present or the possibility of exposure
- Medical personnel are on-site and available remotely when classes are not in session
PARENTS – for reference below is a summary of the Symptom Self-Check
DOES INDIVIDUAL HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A fever (100.4 or higher)
- A cough or shortness of breath
- A headache or chills
- Fatigue / muscle or body aches
- A sore throat
- Congestion or a runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
Have they had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or been notified that you may have been exposed?
Have they come in contact with any individual who has had fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath or is awaiting COVID-19 test results?
If you answer “YES” to any of these questions, please do not come to campus and contact Jennifer Riffle, RN at Jennifer.Riffle@JesuitHighSchool.org