Parent 101 Recording for NEW families
Webinar from Aug 5, 2020, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Nearly 110 Freshman and Transfer parents joined together zia Zoom for a presentation to learn about purchasing textbooks, understanding your son’s schedule of classes, and using the online school calendar. This interactive session with school administration and staff was an opportunity to to have questions answered in regard to technology, textbooks, dress code and more – all geared to new Marauder families!
- School Calendar / First Week of Classes / Weekly Bell Schedule
- Staying Connected
- Dress Code
- PowerSchool vs. Google Classroom
- Questions regarding attendance, absences
- BYOD Information
- Volunteers in Partnership (VIP)
- The Textbook List – Traditional books vs. ebooks vs. ibooks
- Using the website to look for books
The New Family Welcome Series is a collection of introduction videos for our incoming Freshmen and transfer families. It includes our week-long webinars held with the Class of 2024.
All new families, including transfer families, may find these videos helpful.