Student Success powered by Indigo Education Company
Early bird registration extended to March 27 for all Jesuit students
The Co-Founder and CXO of Indigo will be conducting Parent/Student Workshops at Jesuit High School on Sunday, April 3 at the following times:
Sunday, April 3, 2022 in the Welcome Center inside Barry Gym
- 10:00 – 12:00 p.m.: Students and their parents of Freshmen and Sophomores
- 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.: Students and their parents of Juniors and Seniors
Mark your calendars for the workshop on April 3, 2022, and visit Indigo at Jesuit High School for registration and more information.
What is an Indigo Assesment?
Have you ever asked yourself some of these questions: How is my student wired? How can I motivate my student more? What are some of the things my child is interested in? How can I connect with my student more at home? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you and your student! Jesuit High School is excited to invite you to participate in the Indigo Assessment as part of our students’ self-discovery, skill-building, and future planning.
The results of the survey provide a detailed profile including:
- Strengths and Skills: what your son is great at and naturally talented at doing
- Motivators: what motivates your son and keeps him engaged
- Style: how your son does things and how he communicates with others
- Your son’s ideal work environment
- What others value in your son
- Potential higher education and career ideas for your son
How we will use it
This is a perfect opportunity for your son to actively reflect on his God-given gifts and abilities as it pertains to his future goals. The Jesuit Counseling Team will have access to the Indigo assessment results in order to help them meet each student’s individual needs, and better guide them in their academic and life-long success. These results can also help you, as parents, to strengthen your ability to support and communicate with your student, as well as to deepen your understanding of your child as a student and young adult in the world.
Early bird registration is $25/assessment (before March 27)
Standard registration is $40/assessment
If you have any questions about the Indigo Project, please contact Angela Harger (email@example.com) or Amanda Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email