Thank you for your interest in Jesuit High School, Sacramento!
Hey, future Marauders— it is time to apply! And we welcome all middle school students to check us out and get to know us too. Many of our events are open to 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th graders.
Step 1 — Get to Know Us!
- Register below on the “Inquiry Form” to be the first to know of events, videos, and information. Check out these videos of recent events including our reimagined Open House: Future Marauder Weekend!
- Continue the exploration with Info Nights coming up and recordings of great topics already held.
- Help us keep in touch, fill out an Inquiry Form
The unique circumstances brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic have made us rethink our traditional admissions events this year. Filling out an inquiry form is the best way to stay informed about Admissions programming and event changes. We look forward to providing you with great opportunities to learn more about Jesuit High School!
- Consider signing up for one of our Summer Programs. Summer camps let you hang out on the campus and meet current students working as counselors, coaches and teachers.
- Also, don’t forget to check the calendar for other events such as Athletic special events, student club workshops, and more!
Step 2 — Apply
- If you are interested in our school as an incoming Freshmen or transfer check out our Admissions Process.
- If you are interested in learning about or applying for financial help to pay tuition, check out our Tuition Assistance program.
Step 3 — Video Interview & Writing Sample (Essay)
- Your application isn’t complete until you have
- Created and submitted your video interview
- Written and submitted your writing sample/essay
Still accepting applications!
Interested in applying to Jesuit High School but missed the application deadline? Don’t worry! We accept applications on a rolling basis (pending availability) with a second phase application deadline of March 15, 2021.
Your investment in a Jesuit education is a financial commitment. We provide payment plans to assist you. Jesuit also provides an extensive tuition assistance program.
We are always available to speak to you individually. Please contact Jessica Billigmeier
Tuition assistance is available to students with a demonstrated financial need and has no bearing on admission. We base tuition aid awards on need, not on merit. We do not offer academic or athletic scholarships. Through the generosity of our benefactors, we have an established scholarship endowment fund which provides tuition assistance in the form of direct family grants. Jesuit’s tuition assistance program is an annual program and families must reapply each year. Please note that tuition assistance is restricted to tuition charges only and cannot be applied to fees or other costs.
The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is a standardized test used by all Catholic Schools. Historically this has been one of the first steps for the applicant. However, for the 2021 Admissions Season, the HSPT will now take place after acceptance as a tool to assist with course placement rather than as part of the admissions process.
2021 HSPT will be in-person on the Jesuit Sacramento campus. Students will choose one test session.
A whole weekend of fun events to help you learn more about Jesuit’s school culture, academics, and athletics.
ON-CAMPUS – Take a Journey Through Jesuit, Saturday, Oct 17
Immerse yourself from the safety of your car and see all that Jesuit Sacramento has to offer: amazing athletics, outstanding academics, clubs for every passion, music, art, faith & service, and friendships. There were prizes, games, and a glimpse into our school culture.
Fill out our inquiry form to receive the latest information from Jesuit Admissions, notifications of upcoming Jesuit events and so much more! Learn why Jesuit High School continues to be an excellent choice for educating young men in the greater Sacramento area.