Hey, future Marauders— it is time to apply! We welcome all middle school students to check us out and get to know us too. Many of our events are open to 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
Step 1 — Get to Know Us!
- Register below on the “Inquiry Form” to be the first to know of events, videos, and information
- Attend #FutureMarauderDay Open House Event
- Continue the exploration with Shadow Days or looking around our website
- Help us keep in touch, fill out an Inquiry Form
Filling out an inquiry form is the best way to stay informed about Admissions programming and event changes. We look forward to providing you with great opportunities to learn more about Jesuit High School!
- Consider signing up for one of our Summer Programs. Summer camps let you hang out on the campus and meet current students working as counselors, coaches and teachers
- Also, don’t forget to check the calendar for other events such as Athletic special events, student club workshops, and more!
Step 2 — Apply
- If you are interested in our school as an incoming Freshmen or transfer check out our Admissions Process
- If you are interested in learning about or applying for financial help to pay tuition, check out our Financial Aid program
Step 3 — Video Interview & Writing Sample (Essay)
- Your application isn’t complete until you have
- Created and submitted your video interview
- Written and submitted your writing sample/essay
Our Marauders build a Foundation for Life across our 53+ acre campus that is designed with a university-style feel and includes state-of-the-art facilities in a safe and welcoming environment.
Join us on campus for a tour with one of our Admissions team members.
Please select an available date on our calendar. On tour day, use our historic campus entrance at 1200 Jacob Lane, and check in at the Main Office upon arrival. Allow one hour for the tour.
Jesuit’s Shadow Day Program is a terrific way for 8th, 9th or 10th-grade students to experience what it is like to be a Jesuit student. While shadowing is not a mandatory part of the application process, applicants continually report that the shadow visit provides the best opportunity for them to experience life at Jesuit High School.
Our Shadow Day Program runs from October through mid-December. Need a date outside of these months? Contact Admissions here.
Meeting our teachers, students, current families, and alumni – who are the best witnesses to our Ignatian mission and strongest storytellers of Jesuit - allows families who are in the process of selecting a high school for their sons to experience our mission, education style, and cura personalis firsthand.
Challenge tests allow us to understand a student’s comprehension of a subject before permitting a jump to an accelerated or higher-level course.
Once your son has been accepted to Jesuit, you may sign-up for one or more challenge tests through the registration process in Final Forms. Challenge tests are available for Math, World Languages, Science and English. Challenge tests will be offered the mornings of March 25 and April 1.
The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is a standardized test used by all Catholic Schools.
The 2023 HSPT will be in-person on the Jesuit Sacramento campus. Students will choose their test date during the application process.
There is a $50 application fee which is due at the time of submission and confirms an applicant’s seat for the test.
Financial Aid is available to students with a demonstrated financial need and has no bearing on admission. We base tuition aid awards on need, not on merit. We do not offer academic or athletic scholarships. Through the generosity of our benefactors, we have an established scholarship endowment fund which provides financial aid in the form of direct family grants. Jesuit’s financial aid program is an annual program and families must reapply each year. Please note that financial aid is restricted to tuition charges only and cannot be applied to fees or other costs.
We are excited to have you join the Jesuit High School community! You are about to embark on a four-year journey where we hope that you will explore new opportunities, grow as a young man and embody the “Man for Others” spirit.
We hope the information on this page will answer any
questions. Please check back regularly as more information
Fill out our inquiry form to receive the latest information from Jesuit Admissions, notifications of upcoming Jesuit events and so much more! Learn why Jesuit High School continues to be an excellent choice for educating young men in the greater Sacramento area.