Late Cycle Applications open for the Class of 2027 and transfer students
Wish you had applied for fall? It isn’t too late! While priority applications are now closed, we will be considering applications through the spring as space allows. So go ahead, and start that application! Remember, you are always welcome to contact Admissions with questions. We welcome all middle school students to check us out and get to know us too. Many of our events are open to 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
Step 1 — Get to Know Us!
- Register below on the “Inquiry Form” to be the first to know of events, videos, and information
- Attend #FutureMarauderDay Open House Event
- Continue the exploration with Shadow Days or looking around our website
- Help us keep in touch, fill out an Inquiry Form
Filling out an inquiry form is the best way to stay informed about Admissions programming and event changes. We look forward to providing you with great opportunities to learn more about Jesuit High School!
- Consider signing up for one of our Summer Programs. Summer camps let you hang out on the campus and meet current students working as counselors, coaches and teachers
- Also, don’t forget to check the calendar for other events such as Athletic special events, student club workshops, and more!
Step 2 — Apply
- If you are interested in our school as an incoming Freshmen or transfer check out our Admissions Process
- If you are interested in learning about or applying for financial help to pay tuition, check out our Financial Aid program
Step 3 — Video Interview & Writing Sample (Essay)
- Your application isn’t complete until you have
- Created and submitted your video interview
- Written and submitted your writing sample/essay
How to Apply
Admissions Process - Freshmen/Transfer Applications for Fall 2023
It isn’t too late! While priority applications are now closed, we will be considering applications through the spring during our Late Applicant Cycle. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a campus tour.
Schedule your Campus Tour
Our Marauders build a Foundation for Life across our 53+ acre campus that is designed with a university-style feel and includes state-of-the-art facilities in a safe and welcoming environment.
Join us on campus for a tour with one of our Admissions team members.
Please select an available date on our tour calendar. On tour day, use our historic campus entrance at 1200 Jacob Lane, and check in at the Main Office upon arrival. Allow one hour for the tour.
Shadow Day Program
Prospective students walk in the shoes of a Marauder
Jesuit’s Shadow Day Program is a terrific way for 8th, 9th or 10th-grade students to experience what it is like to be a Jesuit student. While shadowing is not a mandatory part of the application process, applicants continually report that the shadow visit provides the best opportunity for them to experience life at Jesuit High School.
Our Shadow Day Program runs from October through mid-December. Need a date outside of these months? Contact Admissions here.
Join us on October 16, 2022 from 12pm-3pm
Meeting our teachers, students, current families, and alumni – who are the best witnesses to our Ignatian mission and strongest storytellers of Jesuit - allows families who are in the process of selecting a high school for their sons to experience our mission, education style, and cura personalis firsthand.
HSPT and Challenge Exams
Challenge tests allow us to understand a student’s comprehension of a subject before permitting a jump to an accelerated or higher-level course.
Once your son has been accepted to Jesuit, you may sign-up for one or more challenge tests through the registration process in Final Forms. Challenge tests are available for Math, World Languages, Science and English. Challenge tests will be offered the mornings of March 25 and April 1.
The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is a standardized test used by all Catholic Schools.
The 2023 HSPT will be in-person on the Jesuit Sacramento campus. Students will choose their test date during the application process.
There is a $50 application fee which is due at the time of submission and confirms an applicant’s seat for the test.
Tuition and Fees
For the 2023–2024 academic year
Your investment in a Jesuit education is a financial commitment. We provide payment plans to assist you. Jesuit also provides an extensive financial aid program.
We are always available to speak to you individually. Please contact Jessica Billigmeier (916) 480-2116
Everything You Need to Know about Jesuit's Financial Aid Program
Financial Aid Applications ARE OPEN for the 23-24 school year
- Financial Aid Applications opened on October 9, 2022 for the 2023-2024 school year
- The deadline to apply was January 8, 2023
- Incoming accepted freshmen were notified electronically of their award on February 22, 2023.
- We are still accepting late applications!
Welcome Class of 2027
An info page just for our newest Marauders!
We are excited to have you join the Jesuit High School community! You are about to embark on a four-year journey where we hope that you will explore new opportunities, grow as a young man and embody the “Man for Others” spirit.
We hope the information on this page will answer any questions. Please check back regularly as more information becomes available!
Let’s Connect #FutureMarauder!
Fill out our inquiry form to receive the latest information from Jesuit Admissions, notifications of upcoming Jesuit events and so much more! Learn why Jesuit High School continues to be an excellent choice for educating young men in the greater Sacramento area.