Bring Your Own Device
Jesuit has a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program. This means families may choose a laptop, tablet, or iPad from a list of recommended devices that meet minimum specifications. We have this program for several reasons:
- Desire for students to be able to produce original work and customize their learning experience
- Ability of eBooks for some classes and prevalence of web-based tools and non-device specific programs
- Ability to fully utilize Google classroom and researching online
- Freedom for students to choose a device that fits their comfort level and interests
- Budgetary flexibility for families
All students are required to have a portable computer device. We recommend reviewing the lists of minimum requirements and recommended devices before purchasing.