New Parent Survival Skills 101 Online Event
All parents of freshman and transfer students will be receiving an invitation to Parent Survival 101, which is set to livestream on August 5th at 6:00 pm. Freshman and Transfer parents can expect to learn about purchasing textbooks, understanding your son’s schedule of classes, and using the online school calendar. This interactive session with school administration and staff is the perfect opportunity to have your questions answered in regard to technology, textbooks, dress code and more.
RSVPs are now closed. Can’t make it? Not to worry! We will record this session and post it on our website.
We will also have more sessions to follow for all families on Aug 12 and 13.
Please check your email for details this afternoon.
If you have trouble with your log in please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Calendar / First Week of Classes / Weekly Bell Schedule
- Staying Connected
- Dress Code
- PowerSchool vs. Google Classroom
- Questions regarding attendance, absences
- BYOD Information
- Volunteers in Partnership (VIP)
- The Textbook List – Traditional books vs. ebooks vs. ibooks
- Using the website to look for books