Director of Alumni Relations Position Available
Application Deadline August 31, 2018
STATEMENT OF MISSION:
Jesuit High School of Sacramento is a Roman Catholic college preparatory dedicated to forming competent young men into conscientious leaders in compassionate service to others for the greater glory of God.
The Director of Alumni Relations is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive alumni relations program and alumni association that will foster and grow relationships with alumni to encourage their active and sustained participation in alumni events and financial support for the school.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintain Connections with Alumni Constituents:
- Manage the alumni online community by updating news and events and sending regular e-mails, social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, e-newsletters, etc;
- Provide content to the editor of Jesuit Magazine for alumni-related articles;
- Develop an outreach program for students to introduce them to alumni activities;
- Recognize the achievements and milestones of alumni.
- Maintain current information of alumni.
- Facilitate the school’s alumni cultivation events for maximum
- Act as project lead for all alumni events;
- Plan and implement regional alumni gatherings;
- Attend all alumni-related events.
- Vice President for Advancement to review and finalize strategic plans
- Director of Annual Fund to coordinate alumni appeal efforts
- Events & Volunteer Coordinator to design and execute alumni events
- Office of Advancement Admin Staff for acquiring and updating alumni information
- Communication department to provide alumni articles for Jesuit publications & website
- Alumni, staff, volunteers, and vendors to promote teamwork
- A Jesuit High School of Sacramento alumnus required
- College degree
- Values consistent with the mission of a Jesuit, Catholic education
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint; Blackbaud’s Raisers experience preferred
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- Effective multi-task skills
- Flexibility with work schedule; availability to work evenings and weekends as required, with some overnight travel
- Ability to work with sensitive information while maintaining complete confidentiality
- Ability to develop and supervise volunteers
- Operate various types of office equipment.
- Occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Jesuit High School is an equal opportunity employer.
- Jesuit High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school and may, in the case of equally qualified and compelling applicants, favor a choice of a Roman Catholic applicant over that of a non-Catholic applicant.
If interested in this exciting job opportunity, please forward your resume, cover letter, and completed Staff Application by August 31, 2018.
A Jesuit Staff Application can be found on our website: www.jesuithighschool.org/job
All application materials can be forwarded to:
Chief Financial Officer | Mrs. Anne Long
Jesuit High School
1200 Jacob Lane
Carmichael, CA 95608