Summer School Dress Code
Dress Code: Modesty and good decorum should be the guide for each student’s appearance while attending summer school. Students may be sent home for inappropriate dress. A second dress code violation may result in expulsion from Summer School.
• Personal grooming should be neat and clean at all times. Hair styles
should be modest and non-distracting.
• Facial hair is expected to be clean shaven each day (with the
exception of neat moustaches; sideburns cannot be below the ears).
• Students are expected to be modest with their make-up, jewelry, and
• All students must wear appropriately fitting shorts, long pants or capris. Shorts should be no shorter than 3 inches above the knee.
• No bare midriffs or plunging necklines are allowed.
• Undergarments should be concealed at all times.
• No clothing or accessories with inappropriate symbols or language.
• No sagging or baggy pants – pants or shorts should be worn at the