Full-Time, Administrative Assistant to Christian Service & Campus Ministry
Deadline to apply is June 5, 2020
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant to Christian Service & Campus Ministry.
- Maintain student service records through PowerSchool and MobileServe and service opportunities in Google Classroom
- Distribute, collect and track required student paperwork via Docusign
- Assist with collection of required documents and communication for student retreats
- Reserve facilities, on-campus and off-campus
- Research, reserve and arrange travel
Education and Experience
- Interest in Catholic Social Teaching and the work of social justice
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Please complete the staff position application along with any additional requirements listed within the application. The application deadline is June 5, 2020.
Jesuit High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.