Seasonal/Stipend Head Rugby Coach Position Available
Deadline to apply is November 8, 2019
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently accepting applications for a seasonal/stipend Head Rugby coach.
- Responsible for overall supervision, organization, promotion and maintenance of the Rugby program
- Supervision of the assistant coaches
- Operation within approved budget
- Submits tentative roster to Athletic Director for eligibility checks
- Managing communication to families for all Rugby related matters
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years coaching experience at the High School or Collegiate Rugby level
- Ability to work with multiple levels of players with ability to develop skill levels
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Please complete the Staff Position application along with any additional requirements listed within the application. The application deadline is November 8, 2019.
Jesuit High School is an EOE