Substitute Positions Available
Apply to be on our preferred substitute teacher list
Are you interested in being on the Jesuit High School (JHS) preferred Substitute teacher list? Jesuit is building a pool of substitute teachers who would be available for one or more days, or for one or more periods.
- Follow instructions left by absent teacher (i.e. administer quiz or test, assign homework, etc.)
- Monitor student’s behavior during class period to maintain appropriate classroom discipline and assure students complete assignments.
- Enforce the policies of the Student-Parent Handbook and other policies of the school
- Perform campus supervision duties as necessary.
- Must be willing to wear a face covering when appropriate and follow the schools “Back to School” guidelines in a potential COVID-19 environment
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the faculty position application along with any additional requirements listed within the application.
NOTE: Submitting your application does NOT place you on our preferred substitute list. Additional clearance is required and will be handled by Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Jesuit High School.