Jesuit High School Junior Year Students ONLY
Dates & Registration Deadlines
- April 17, 2021 (Registration deadline March 12 to avoid late fees)
- June 12, 2021 (Registration deadline May 7 to avoid late fees)
How to register
These are Saturday tests. As an unlisted test center, only Jesuit High School students will be testing so that we can respect our internal health and safety protocols. Note that students should register through the ACT site as they normally would.
Here is the link to the ACT registration website: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration.html
It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the registration process.
Here are the steps in registering:
- Select “Register for the ACT”
- Create a MyACT account
- Select “Register for the ACT” and then “Begin Registering”
- Select ”US”
- Indicate testing with or without accommodations
- Indicate with or without writing
- Select “Change Location” and enter the code sent to you via email (this is the most important step). Please do not share this code with non-Jesuit students as our capacity is limited and we are an unlisted test center open to only Jesuit students.
- Select “Go” and the two testing dates will appear (April 17, 2021 and June 12, 2021)
- Provide the payment information to complete the rest of the registration process.
- Please have ready an acceptable student digital photo to upload for identification purposes.
For students testing in April, you will need to come on campus for COVID testing on the Thursday prior to testing (April 15).