Service & Justice Deadline
Sophomores & Juniors must have hours logged and verified to meet requirements
All service & justice hours must be logged and verified by Friday, May 7th:
- Sophomores – 12 hours
- Juniors – 16 hours
Failure to meet your requirement by the deadline will require full remediation of your Service & Justice hours over the first session of summer school (6/9-6/25).
There are many exciting service & justice opportunities available – see Classroom for more information, or email your Service & Justice teacher:
- Ms. Carroll (Sophomores) - email@example.com
- Ms. Maynard (Juniors) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some highlighted opportunities (all posted to Classroom):
- Lenten/Spring Seasonal Drives – see Classroom Assignment
- “Watch, Discover, Respond: Refugee Awareness Opportunity”
- Celebrate Earth Day by helping with the American River Clean-Up – Saturday, April 24th 9:00am-1:00pm
- “Thea Bowman Justice Series: Stories For and With Others” - Wednesday, April 28th 6:00-7:30pm (via Zoom).
- Imba Means Sing: Film Viewing – Wednesday, May 5th from 1:00-3:00pm in the Harris Center (In-Person).