Mr. Grant has taught and coached in public, Independent, and Jesuit schools since 2003. A SEED Leader as part of the National SEED (Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity) Project, he has received advanced professional training at the NAIS Diversity Leadership Institute, the NAIS Power, Privilege, and Practice Symposium, the Jesuits West Colloquium on Race, the Puget Sound Writing Project, and the AP Institute. Mr. Grant was the co-presenter of Change Agents’ Guide to Integrating Social Justice into the Curriculum at the Northwest Association of Independent Schools Fall Conference in 2016. When not at school, he enjoys playing soccer, reading, cooking, and hiking with his family.
- Northwestern University, B.S., Communications, with foci in history and music
- University of Washington, B.A., English
- Seattle University, Master in Teaching
- Equity & Inclusion Committee
- JV Gold Soccer
- Multicultural Student Union
- Companions for Justice