Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
List of trusted sources, includes link to video FAQ
The COVID-19 situation is rapidly evolving. In an effort to keep our Jesuit Sacramento community informed, on this page is links and resources from government agencies.
WHAT IS COVID-19? The novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a respiratory virus that was first identified in Wuhan City, China in December 2019. It has since spread to other countries, including the United States. Cases have ranged from mild to severe, including illnesses that have resulted in death.
California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response and Resource Site
Recent New CA Guidelines and Resources
- CDPH Guidance for Schools as of July 17, 2020
- CDPH COVID-19 and Reopening In-Person Learning a FAQ and “What if” summary as of July 17, 2020
- CDPH State County Monitoring
- National Center for Disease Control (CDC) current real-time information about COVID-19
- California Department of Education guidance for schools, colleges and universities
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 FAQ
- Sacramento County Department of Health Services local COVID-19 updates
- Travel Information and Risk Assessment provided by the CDC to travel across the globe.
- Video FAQ from Wake Forest two doctors answer common questions with friendly language