CTL Modeling Applications
Apply to be a Christmas Tree Lane Model by September 15
Thank you for your interest in modeling for the Christmas Tree Lane (CTL)! We are thrilled to have you join in this time-honored tradition. As a cast member of CTL ‘23, you are guaranteed to add a fantastic experience to your senior year.
- Applications close on September 15
Deposit check of $75 due September 17
Jesuit Application for Modeling / Senior Celebration
One application for students and parent/guardians, please complete together. Both students and arent/guardians must share contact info and sign a contract/waiver.
St. Francis Application
One application for students and parent/guardian, please complete together. Both students and arent/guardians must share contact info and sign a contract/waiver.
To participate as a model, you must be available to attend the Information Meeting & Casting session, the specific rehearsals of the Scenes your are assigned, the All Cast Rehearsals and both Shows. (Times may adjust as needed):
- Model/Parent Information Meeting & Casting: Sept 17, 1-4pm @ JHS Welcome Center
- Scene Rehearsal: Sept 24, 1-4pm (only need to be present for the scene(s) you are assigned)
- Scene Rehearsals: Oct 4, Oct 11, Oct 18, Oct 25, Nov 8, Nov 15; 6:30-9:30pm @ JHS Welcome Center (only need to be present for the scene(s) you are assigned)
- All Cast/Parent Scene Rehearsal: Oct 29, 1pm – 8pm (Staggered start & End times TBD -only need to be present for the scene(s) you are assigned)
- Final Rehearsals All Cast/Parents: Nov 25, 9:00am – 8:00pm and Nov 26, 9:30am – 5:30pm
- CTL Fashion Show: Nov 26 and Nov 27
- No rehearsal during the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 20- 24). Meetings and rehearsals are mandatory regardless of experience and talent. Models will attend all rehearsals for scenes they are in.