The Academic Support Center at Jesuit High School offers help and support to students with learning differences and/or ADHD with academic subjects, grade monitoring, develop academic and executive functioning skills, and work independently.
- Creation of an individualized Formal Written Plan.
- Goal setting and academic planning tailored to your son’s learning differences.
- Coordinating academic accommodations such as extended-time testing and preferential seating.
- Instructing students in study skills and executive skill development.
- Supporting academic achievement through the on-campus Tutoring Center.