Our students leave prepared
Our students are ready for college when they leave Jesuit because they have been challenged, supported and prepared during their time on campus. The philosophy of the Jesuit High School Counseling Department is rooted firmly in the Jesuit concept of cura personalis, that is, to address the needs of each individual. Therefore, this comprehensive counseling program seeks to meet the personal, academic, college and career needs of our students. Learn how our counselors support our students through Academic Guidance, College Guidance and Wellness.
Advanced Placement & AP Capstone™
AP Courses Available Including STEM AP Courses in Sciences, Math, and Computer Science
The Academic Support Center at Jesuit High School offers help and support to students with learning differences and/or ADHD with academic subjects, grade monitoring, develop academic and executive functioning skills, and work independently.
- Creation of an individualized Formal Written Plan.
- Goal setting and academic planning tailored to your son’s learning differences.
- Coordinating academic accommodations such as extended-time testing and preferential seating.
- Instructing students in study skills and executive skill development.
- Supporting academic achievement through the on-campus Tutoring Center.