Educational Technology and Information Commons Director
Position of Educational Technology and Information Commons Director available
Accepting Applications for Educational Technology and Information Commons Director
The Educational Technology and Information Commons Director is responsible for leading the school’s initiatives regarding the access and application of information for educational purposes, especially through the use of new technological resources. The Director supervises the Information Commons, collaborates with teachers in their use of educational technology, and assists students in their research and learning, particularly through the use of current technology.
Examples of Duties
- Partner with faculty members to create meaningful uses of educational technology in their classes
- Review and respond to academic departments’ educational technology needs by conducting appropriate training and assisting in the implementation of best practices related to the use of technology in the classroom
- Serve as an educational technology resource for faculty, staff, and students
- Assist individual students in their use of educational technology and research
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and supervision of the Information Commons
- Update and maintain the school’s online research databases for student and faculty use
Application deadline: March 10, 2017
For application form click: Faculty Application
Submit completed application to Colleen.email@example.com
Jesuit offers a generous salary & benefits package.
Jesuit High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.