How to Apply Online for Financial Aid
Online Jesuit Financial Aid Applications Begin Here
Jesuit High School contracts with Fast Automatic Cash Transfer System (FACTS) to process all financial aid applications. Financial need is assessed independently of admission qualifications. Set your account up in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Visit FACTS
- Find our portal online https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4BC3P
Step 2: Create an Account/Login
- New to FACTS? Create an account
Step 3: Complete Financial Aid Assessment
- Complete the financial aid application and upload the required documentation.
- FACTS will correspond with you via email during the application process.
- A $32 application fee for the 2022–2023 school year is payable to FACTS.
- Complete the FACTS online application by the deadline of January 8, 2022.
- Financial Aid decision letters are included with Offer of Admission letters mailed February 18, 2022.
- Following your Offer of Admission letter, you will receive an email from our third-party provider, FACTS, with instructions to complete the online enrollment process.
- The enrollment process includes a non-refundable fee. Tuition billing and payment information is also required. Any financial aid award will be reflected in your tuition billing account. This process must be completed by March 25, 2022.
Questions regarding the Financial Aid Program may be directed to the Business Office at (916) 480-2116