Seasonal Head Golf Coach Position Available
Deadline to apply is January 19, 2020
Jesuit High School (JHS) is currently looking for a seasonal Head Golf coach.
Jesuit High School (JHS) is a Sacramento regional Catholic high school that provides young men with a life-building experience. Founded in 1963, the school delivers an academically rigorous college preparatory education to graduates prepared for lives of leadership and service. Student enrollment is approximately 1070, representing diversity in geography, ethnicity, religious affiliation, and socioeconomic background. JHS draws from more than 90 zip codes throughout the greater Sacramento area, and 99 % of graduates go on to college or university. JHS is home to one of the region’s most successful men’s athletic programs, visual and performing arts (more than 22 art offerings), an award-winning robotics program and a club for every passion. A JHS education fosters a “Men for Others” culture, as students volunteer locally and all over the world, giving more than 27,000 hours annually, primarily to at-risk, underserved and homeless populations.
Does this sound like an environment you would enjoy?
- Responsible for overall supervision, organization, promotion and maintenance of the Golf program
- Supervision of the assistant coaches
- Operation within approved budget
- Submits tentative roster to Athletic Director for eligibility checks
- Managing communication to families for all Golf related matters
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years coaching experience at the High School or Collegiate Golf level
- Ability to work with multiple levels of players with ability to develop skill levels
If this seems like a good fit with your background and interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit a letter of interest and your resume to Hiring.Jesuit@JesuitHighSchool.org no later than January 19, 2020.