- As of October 22, 2020, we are again able to support students
in choosing in-person service. Students are still welcome to
fulfill their 2021-22 Service and Justice requirement
through entirely remote service opportunities. Additional
resources are posted to Google Classroom. If this policy
needs to change given changes in public health guidance, we will
notify students through Google Classroom, and update posts in the
Weekly Update email and the website.
- Students are still welcome to complete their Service and
Justice requirement through remote opportunities. Specific
approved activities and agencies are available for
students in the Service and Justice Google Classroom page, and
here. Students are also welcome to propose their own
project for review and approval.
- Service that is remote/contactless/virtual
- Take place in-person at an agency
(even if that agency is practicing physical distancing);
- Involve direct contact with anyone
outside of your immediate family.
4 Years of Service & Justice