Welcome to Rugby!
DO NOT GO TO USA RUGBY TO REGISTER! YOUR TEAM ADMINISTRATOR MUST
REGISTER YOU THROUGH NORCAL YOUTH RUGBY!
PLEASE RETURN ALL 10 REQUESTED ITEMS TOGETHER. YOUR
CHECKLIST FOR THESE 10 ITEMS IS BELOW. THEY WILL
BE RETURNED TO YOU IF THEY ARE INCOMPLETE
1. FinalForms Online Athletic Registration must be completed and
current participation physical form must be on file with the
athletic department. Click
Here for details. This step is required by all Jesuit
athletes. The steps below are all required by USRugby in
order to play and compete in rugby.
2. Jesuit Information Sheet-filled out ONLINE and printed.
Click Here for form.
3. Rugby Gear Order Form-printed and filled out.
Here for the 2018-2019 Order Form.
4. CLEAR, COLOR copy of current Jesuit ID card
on an 8 ½” x 11” piece of paper. DO NOT ENLARGE THE
PHOTO. See Ms. Cummings for color copy, if you
need assistance. Please make sure your ID # is clear and
5. USA Rugby Waiver (either minor or adult). Print,
complete and remember all signatures. Click
Here for form (under 18). Click
Here for form (18 and older).
6. USA Rugby Medical History Form – NEW
Here for Form
7. RNC Player/Parent Concussion Waiver – NEW -
Click Here for Form
8. 2018 RNC Player Media Release Form – NEW
Click Here for Form
9. 2018 HIPAA Consent to Treat Form – NEW -
Here for form. If Jesuit plays at an away game where
Jesuit trainers cannot attend, this group will cover the
game. All Jesuit players need to have this on file to play.
10. Check to Jesuit High School for registration fee plus
any additional gear items. (Total on the Order Form)
Coaches’ Gear Recommendations:
First year JV players: Besides what comes with dues you
need a jersey. You can use football or soccer boots.
Finally, don’t forget a mouth guard. Find out if you like rugby
before you invest any further.
Returning players: Additional gear and supplies are at your
For shoulder pads and headgear go to rugbyimports.com or Extreme
Soccer and Rugby
Make all checks payable to “Jesuit High School”.
GIVE PAPERWORK AND CHECKS TO MS. CUMMINGS IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE
OR MAIL TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
8884 Sheldon Oaks Lane
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Or Paperwork can be dropped off with Mrs. Cummings in the SAC
Any questions? Call Mrs. Coach K at 916-682-2858