Semester 1 Final Exams
MON: Theology, Math
TUES: Pancake Bkfast, English, World Lang
FRI: Science, Social Science, VPA
Final Exam Schedule
MONDAY- December 18
- 8:30am – 10:00am, Theology
- 11:15am – 1:15pm, Math
TUESDAY - December 19
- 7:00am – 8:00am, Pancake Breakfast
- 8:30am – 10:00am, English
- 11:15am – 12:45pm, World Language
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm, Conflicts (No Science, Soc Science, VPA)
WEDNESDAY – December 20
- 8:30am – 10:00am, Science
- 11:15am – 12:45pm, Soc. Science
- 11:15am – 12:45pm, VPA
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm, Conflicts
- Plan on arriving on campus at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of your final exam and report to your testing room 10 minutes before the start of the exam (see the posted final exam schedule for specific room assignments).
- You may not access a phone or use any electronic device during any exam period (even if you finish early) unless specifically approved by your teacher for use during the exam. Cell phones should be powered off upon entry to the testing room and will be collected. All other electronics should be stored away in your backpack.
- No food or drink, including water, is allowed at your desk during testing. If you have more than one exam, you should plan on having food and drink between exams.
- Make sure to follow all test-taking procedures and instructions given by your proctor upon arrival and while testing is taking place.
- If you miss an exam due to illness or an athletic event, make-up/conflict exams are offered each day during final exam week. Note for reasons of test security that you cannot take an exam early.
Reminder of Jesuit’s Final Exam Attendance Policy
As articulated in the Student-Parent Handbook, no student may take an early final examination. Delayed semester examinations require proof of illness or verified family emergency. Students with an unexcused absence from a final exam will be assessed a penalty of at least 10% on the final exam or project at the discretion of the Dean of Students. Delayed semester exams must be taken during the make-up testing time designated by the Assistant Principal for Academics. Grades on finals after this designated makeup time will be assigned a zero. Any questions regarding final exams should be directed to the Office of Academics.
Extended Time Testing
Students with 50% extended time testing accommodations (per their Academic Support Plans) will test with the rest of their class and may continue working after the conclusion of the posted exam time to allow them their allotted time to finish. Students with additional testing accommodations will receive instructions regarding where to report for testing from Mrs. Rose in the Academic Support Center.