Christmas Tree Lane Gala and Luncheon
Tickets still on sale! Buy yours and be a part of Loyola Guild's "Merry & Bright" CTL tradition
Don’t forget to shop the store for pre-order wreaths, bears and more!
Tickets & Store
Tickets extended! Buy now as they will close Friday, Nov 17, 11:59 pm. Need help with your online reservation? Email Monique Powell
Lane shopping is open both days!
Get a jump on your holiday shopping! Lane shopping is open to the public. No ticket is needed to enjoy all the wonderful local crafts. Over 20 vendors.
- Sunday, Nov 26: Lane Shopping Hours 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov 27: Lane Shopping Hours 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Sunday Gala Dinner & Fashion Show
- Lane Shopping Hours 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- No Host Cocktails 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner & Fashion Show 6:30 p.m.
Monday Madonna Luncheon & Fashion Show
- Lane Shopping Hours 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- No Host Mimosa and Wine Bar 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch and Fashion Show 12:00 p.m.
Online Pre-Order Store
Three styles and two sizes of wreaths to choose from this year
- 24” fresh wreath – $50
- 34” fresh wreath – $60
It’s not too late to start your Bear Collection!
- Class of 2023 Bear – $45
- Class of 2025 Starter Set – Bears from 2021, 2022, & 2023 – $85
- Class of 2026 Starter Set – Bears from 2022 & 2023 – $65
- “Bears of Years Past” – limited number of 2022, 2021, 2019, and 2015 Bears – $25
Event Location & Parking
2001 Point West Way, Sacramento
Sponsorship & Ads
Seating at Christmas Tree Lane is first available; if you would like reserved seating, please consider one of our many sponsorship opportunities and be seated at the best tables in the house!
From table decorations to program ads, there are plenty of ways to be a part of the CTL tradition. Click the Sponsor and Ad bar under “Tickets” to open up all the available options!
Please email Kitty Rosales Brand for Table Sponsorship information
Please email Bliss Gonsalves for Program Advertising information