Suicide & Crisis Support
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, Hot Lines, Text Lines, Online Resources
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Hotline / Textline
24hr National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
National Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
(a caring professional will text you back immediately)
- Lifeline: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- I’m Listening.org: http://imlistening.org
- To Write Love On Her Arms: https://twloha.com/
- Trevor Project: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
- NAMI Friendship Line: 1-800-971-0016
- Teen Line: Text “TEEN” to 839863 between 6-9pm PST for teen-to-teen education and support.
- WEAVE 24-hour support line for those impacted by domestic violence or sexual assault: 916-920-2952
- Sacramento County Resource: https://www.starsinc.com/sacramento-county/