Weekly Update – December 9
A note regarding the end of this semester and returning to school after the upcoming holiday break
Jesuit High School and the Sacramento region have seen an uptick in the spread of COVID, influenza, and other illnesses with the winter season, holiday gatherings, travel, and other indoor activities. Known COVID cases within our Jesuit school community have remained under 0.5%. To date, we have not had any spread of the Covid-19 virus as a result of contact that occurred in a classroom or other on-campus activity.
However, Jesuit has had an increase in families not following our virus mitigation protocol and, as such, we want to send this strong reminder.
- Families should pay extra attention to monitoring their student’s health symptoms before starting the school day. Take a few moments to review the symptom self-check.
- A student should remain home when displaying any illness symptoms.
- A student should remain home if awaiting the results of a COVID test.
- A student should remain home until speaking with our school nurse if another household member has COVID.
- Please also notify our school nurse asap of any COVID exposures or if your student has COVID, even if you have kept them home from school.
- Any student on campus with symptoms will be required to return home and must be in communication with our school nurse’s office for further instruction, including proof of a negative COVID test.
Your cooperation with these expectations coupled with our campus virus mitigation efforts will help Jesuit to minimize the risk to our community.
La Roddric C. Theodule, M. Ed
Assistant Principal | Dean of Students
- Previous Weekly Updates
- Together for Our Sons, support the Annual Fund
- Collaboration Calendar
- Community Calendar
- Main Calendar online, downloadable, linkable
12/13-12/17 Bell Schedule at-a-glance
|M||1-2-3-4-Comm | Community, Repetitions, Football Awards Ceremony|
|T||5-6-7-Comm | Community, Repetitions, Water Polo Awards Ceremony|
|W||FINALS: English, World Languages, VPA | Counseling Breakfast|
|TH||FINALS: Science, Social Science, Comp Sci, Intro Sports Med | Last Cove Shopping Day, Bubbles & Bites|
|F||FINALS: Theology, Math, Make-up Exams | Arrupe Summit Application Due|