Ms. Becker holds a B.S. from the University of Notre Dame and an M.Ed (with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction in Science) from the University of Missouri. Amy spent the last 8 years teaching Physics and Chemistry in Catholic high schools, most recently at Marist Catholic High School in Eugene, Oregon, and has been involved in student retreats, Track and Field, and the National Honor Society.
Is beginning his 35th year at Jesuit High School and his 39th year of coaching football. This year he is teaching 5 periods of freshmen biology. He is married with 5 children and seven grandchildren. He has had three boys graduate from Jesuit.
Earned both a BS in Biology and a Teaching Credential from California State University of Sacramento.
- Assistant Freshmen Football Coach.
First year working at Jesuit: Fall of 1984
- B.S. C.S.U.S., 1975
- Fisher Multi Subject Secondary Credential
- Ryan Single Subject Credential
- M.S. C.S.U.S. 1988
- Varsity Football Coach
- Assistant Athletic Director
- Department Chair, Physical Education
First year working at Jesuit: 1977
Joined Jesuit High School in 1998 as a full time teacher in the Science Department. Over the past two decades has served in many capacities:
- Teacher (1998-2015, 2019-present) Honors Chemistry, Chemistry, General Science, Geometry Science Department Chair/Academic board (2007–2015)
- Head Varsity Basketball Coach (2002-2015)
- Head of the Athletic Department (2015-2019)
Married to Molly, with three children Jack (10), Cate (7), and Caroline (1)
A graduate of Loretto High School, Emily has a Bachelor’s degree in Biology from George Washington University and a Master’s degree in Education and Credential in Life Science from USF. For the past 4 years, Emily has been teaching Science at St. Michael’s Episcopal Day School and working with their Robotics program.