For questions/concerns about a specific course, first contact the teacher directly. If the issue is unresolved, then contact the Academic Department Chair. If the issue remains unresolved, contact the AP for Academics.
Academic Department Chairs
- English – Jennifer Borasi
- Mathematics – Judi Brown
- Physical Education – Hank Weinberger
- Science – Emily Weinberger
- Social Science – Paul Rose
- Theology – Patrick Brabec
- Visual and Performing Arts – Katherine Madden, Ph.D.
- World Languages - Teresa Herrera
Henry “Hank” Weinberger – Director of Athletics
Phil Nuxoll – Assistant Athletic Director, Game Supervision
Jonathan Isaac – Assistant Athletic Director
Jay Nacionales – Sports Performance Coordinator
Jamie Superak - Head Athletic Trainer / Sports Medicine Instructor
Robin Cummings – Administrative Assistant
Counseling Assignments for 2023-2024
- Alberts – Birusingh: Mrs. Smith
- Blewett – Z. Garcia: Ms. Rasmussen
- Garrett – Kemp: Mrs. Harger
- D. Kim – Mercer: Mrs. Wheeler
- Miles – Schumacher: Mrs. Brant
- Shahi – Zipser: Mrs. King
- Abbott – Bradford: Mrs. Smith
- Bradshaw – Fritz: Ms. Rasmussen
- Fulton – Kahlon: Mrs.
Jesuit High School Sacramento is committed to helping young men achieve their potential academically, athletically, socially and spiritually. In order to achieve this goal, Jesuit believes a disciplined and structured atmosphere is necessary. The purpose of discipline, then, is to maintain an environment where students can achieve their potential in an honest and caring manner. Our goal is that these students grow to become “Men for Others.”
Please note that all student records at Jesuit High School Sacramento must use your son’s legal name. If your son would like to use a “preferred or nickname,” they should communicate that directly with their teachers for class purposes. Registrations, Class Rosters, Transcripts, etc. will be printed using the student’s legal name.
The Safe Return Task Force that was established for the return to campus for the 2020-21 school year has transitioned to the school Safety Committee. This committee is responsible for discussing, researching, preparing, advising, and communicating safety updates schoolwide. This includes updates regarding health and our virus mitigation efforts. This committee meets weekly.
Service Contact by Year
- Freshmen – Sara Brabec
- Sophomores – Gabriella Carroll
- Juniors – Katie Maynard
- Seniors – Sara Brabec
For questions regarding Immersions and Camps, the Social Justice Summit, and all other Service and Justice programs, contact Sara Brabec.