Please note during our Digital Learning Days – for questions/concerns about a specific course, first contact the teacher directly. If the issue is unresolved, then contact the Academic Department Chair. If the issue remains unresolved, contact the AP for Academics.
Academic Department Chairs
- English – Jennifer Borasi
- Mathematics – Judi Brown
- Physical Education – Hank Weinberger
- Science – Tom Witzgall
- Social Science – Paul Rose
- Theology – Annie Crew-Renzo
- Visual and Performing Arts – Leah Heine
- World Languages - Teresa Herrera
Maureen B. Longyear – Vice President for Advancement
Julia Clark – Director of Annual Giving
Kim Kalmbach – Director of Auction and Events
Kyle Tooley ’13 – Director of Alumni Relations
Rev. Edwin B. Harris, S.J. – Alumni Chaplain
Alyssa Benjamin – Advancement Administrative Associate
Megan Chaney – Advancement Administrative Associate
For questions regarding Freshman or Sophomore Service or the Period 3 Christian Service Course, contact Andrew Shahamiri.
For questions regarding Junior Service or Independent Study (Seniors), contact Gabriella Carroll.
For questions regarding Immersions and Camps, the Social Justice Summit, and all other Christian Service programs, contact Sara Brabec.
- Aboui Mehrizi – Brown: Mrs. Smith
- Bruce – Guerrero: Ms. Nowag (Rasmussen)
- Guilherme Gilles - Monroe: Mrs. Harger
- Moore – Seibles: Mr. Seibert
- Scott – Zill: Ms. Van Liefde
- Adams – Carroll: Mrs. Smith
- Casey – Haynes: Ms. Nowag (Rasmussen)
- Hebert – Mayugba: Mrs. Harger
- McDonald – Ryan: Mr.
Jesuit High School Sacramento is committed to helping young men achieve their potential academically, athletically, socially and spiritually. In order to achieve this goal, Jesuit believes a disciplined and structured atmosphere is necessary. The purpose of discipline, then, is to maintain an environment where students can achieve their potential in an honest and caring manner. Our goal is that these students grow to become “Men for Others.”