Most recently, Patrick taught in the Theology Department at St. Francis High School. As a ten-year member of the Society of Jesus (Midwest Province), Patrick has extensive experience in human and spiritual formation.
- John Carroll University, B.A., Political Science
- Boston College’s Weston Jesuit School of Theology, Master of Theological Studies
- Loyola University, M.A., Philosophy
- Jesuit School of Theology, Santa Clara, M.Div.,
Ms. Brabec currently teaches Theology 2B and is the Director of Christian Service. She was born and raised near Chicago, but has called California home since 2008. In her free time, Ms. Brabec enjoys running, hiking, reading, photography, and experimenting with new foods in the kitchen.
Michael Cheney has been involved in Ignatian education since 1984. He has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Spanish from St. Louis University, and a Masters in Religious Studies from Mt. St. Mary’s College. He teaches junior Christian Testament/Social Justice and senior Ignatian Spirituality.
Originally from Flagstaff, Arizona, Mr. Jeremiah Loverich studied Chemical Engineering. He served as a volunteer sixth grade teacher in Los Angeles through Americorps, before teaching high school chemistry and math for several years. As a Dominican seminarian, he studied philosophy and theology at the GTU in Berkeley, engaged in a wide variety of ministry (campus ministry, faith formation, catechetical training, and prison chaplaincy), and did missionary work in Mexico. His master’s degree in theology specialized in religion and the arts.
- Undergraduate degree in English from Saint Mary’s College
- Master’s degree in Theology from the University of San Francisco
- Master’s degree and teaching credential from the University of Phoenix
- Philosophy club
- The Plank, High School Student Publication
- Co-moderator of Student’s for Life
- Co-moderator of The Art of Being a Gentleman
First year working at Jesuit: 2005
I was born and raised in Tacoma, Washington and have worked in Jesuit schools in a half-dozen states. Most recently I served at the Cristo Rey model high school in Oakland. In 2008, I entered the Jesuits in Portland, Oregon and was ordained a priest there in 2020. In my spare time, I enjoy playing music, reading, writing, running, and learning how to garden.