Welcome Class of 2025
We are excited to have you join the Jesuit High School community! You are about to embark on a four-year journey where we hope that you will explore new opportunities, grow as a young man and develop into living as a “Man for Others.’’
We hope the information on this page will assist you in answering any questions —please note, it will be updated as information becomes available.
We are always available to speak to you individually. Please contact Jessica Billigmeier at Jessica.Billigmeier@jesuithighschool.org
Tuition and Fees
- Car Pool Information (not recommended at this time)
- Current School Calendar & Bell Schedule
- Marauder Galley Café Menu
- Dress Code
- People to Know
- Return to School
Athletic Information - visit team pages
- Fall sports – cross country, football, water polo
- Winter sports – basketball, soccer, wrestling
- Spring sports - baseball, golf, lacrosse, rugby, swim/dive, tennis, track and field, volleyball
To promote the spirit of volunteering and service, all families are asked to commit to 25 hours of service for Jesuit High School’s various fundraising, athletic & partner events. Learn more.
- Freshman/Transfer Parent Welcome Event – Various days in fall. Attendance is required.
Students must report on time, be clean-shaven and wear a JHS collared shirt.
Mass at 8:30 am
Jesuit is proud to be able to share that this event will be held in person on our campus. Plans are being crafted and will be posted during the summer.
When you start your freshman year at Jesuit you are partnered with a senior. During orientation, he will help guide you through everything from lockers to mass. A good mentor can help your transition to your new school by connecting you and helping you navigate.