The members of the Jesuit High School Executive Council are the school’s elected representatives. The Executive Council is responsible for promoting efficient communication between the students, the faculty, and the administration. They help organize the student body so that it may act with one voice on academic, athletic, social and other affairs.
In addition, members of the Executive Council assist with the coordination of co-curricular activities and encourage the development of school spirit through participation.
- President- Jake Swanson
- Vice President- Charles Sander
- Secretary/ Treasurer- Benjamin Condrin
- Intramurals Commissioner- Nick Bruce
- Activities Coordinator- Dylan McMains
- Publicity Coordinator- Zach Ott
- Senior Class President- Julian Stassi
- Junior Class President- Rayaan Naseem
- Sophomore Class Secretary/ Treasurer- Raphael Edralin